Cancer is a life-changing event. No matter a patient’s age or cancer type, fighting the disease can be the biggest challenge of a lifetime, both emotionally and financially.
That’s why patients need all the support they can get. American Remote Health’s TeleCancer services offer crucial benefits as patients receive cancer treatment. These services address the entire range of cancer treatment, from diagnosis through post-operation care. With TeleCancer services, patients benefit from the following.
- An expert second opinion. Our doctors are also experts in top U.S. universities. Drawing on leading scientific research, they’ll review your medical records, perform new pathology tests, and chat with you through online video. The end result is an unparalleled second opinion.
- A personalized treatment plan. Our physician liaisons coordinate care with your doctors and develop a personalized plan for you. This ensures you’re getting the care you need, from the best doctors for your condition.
- Online care. Save on hospital trips, long drives, and hotels. TeleCancer care takes place online, so you can talk with doctors and upload medical records without leaving your living room.
- Reduced costs. TeleCancer second opinions and other services come at a fraction of hospitals’ costs.
- Fewer unnecessary procedures. One in eight cancers are misdiagnosed, a problem that comes with huge costs for patients. A second opinion can reverse or alter a diagnosis, saving you money, and benefitting your health.
- Continuous care. We’re on top of your care 24/7. We ensure your doctors get the information they need to treat you.
- Medical care for other conditions. At American Remote Health, we also offer telepsychiatry, a research-supported service that offers all the benefits of in-person psychiatry. For international patients, we also offer services for chronic health conditions, including those that arise during cancer treatment.
Cancer treatment is emotionally and physically tolling. That’s why we strive to make your life easier, and to improve the quality of your care at only a fraction of the traditional cost.
To learn more, give us a call, or take a look at our frequently asked questions, which are available online. You can also sign up for TeleCancer services online, using our secure system and intuitive smartphone apps.